Welcome to Antihero's Trading List
Only interested in Slipknot trades!
All live shows in this list are NOT for sale.
All recordings are made by fans, for fans.
In this list, only live recordings that have not been officially released are listed.
If you are an artist (or a legal representative of an artist) and you don't want your unofficial live shows to be listed, let me know and the live shows will be deleted immediately.
If you like the bands and their live shows, buy their official cd's and dvd's!
- This homepage is a list of live shows. There is only one way that you can get live shows from me: Trading. Trading means, that you send me shows that I want and I send you shows that you want from me. If you dont have anything to trade, you should save my and your time by not mailing at all.
- I do not accept buying offers or blank cd/dvd deals and there is no way that you will get free shows.
- If you contact me by email, put 'Trade' or 'Info' as mail subject so I know that it is not spam. All other mails will be deleted.
- It could take a while for me to answer your mail as I am quite busy most of the time.
- Include your bootleg list in the email or give me a link to your website.
Provide me with all the necessary infos of the shows that I want to trade with you. Exact date, location, length, quality, source, in some cases screenshots.
- I do not trade DVDs by internet, only by air mail.
- I do not know you and you contacted me first, you send first.
- If I traded with you before and I want you to send first again, do it.
- I do trade most of the shows that I video-taped in the last 12 months 2:1 against random shows that I am interested in, after 12 months 1:1. Of course I do trade my masters 1:1 against masters from other filmers at any time.
- I only trade shows that are rated RT for selected shows that I have been looking for.
- Shows that are rated N/A are not available for trade due to the wish of the filmer or because my disc is damaged.
- If some of the shows that I want to trade with you are VCD (352 x 288 / 352 x 240), SVCD (480x576 / 480x480) or DIVX sourced, tell me BEFORE the trade.
- Send me standard Video-DVDs that play on any dvd/blu-ray players. I do not accept data dvds or other fucked up dvds.
- Only use high quality discs of well known brands like Verbatim, Sony, TDK.
- I trade show for show, NOT disc for disc. Exceptions of this rule are possible, depending on the respective trade.
- 1 show = 1 disc. But several short shows or interviews on one dvd are allowed.
- Put discs each in one single cd or paper case.
- Do not write on the disc surface, but write band, date and location of the show on the cover.
- If you are sending discs from the USA, do not forget to specify the content of the package in the customs form. If you do not do that, the package will get stuck at the customs office and I do not want any trouble with them.
- If you bad trade me, you will have to deal with the consequences.
- If you did read all the rules and if you agree to comply with all of them, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
DVDM = Clone of the Master DVD
BDM = Blu Ray Disc Master
HD (X) = HD File
DVD (M) = DVD sourced of the VHS Master
DVD (VHS) = DVD sourced of an unknown gen VHS
DVD1 = DVD sourced of the 1st gen VHS
DVD2 = DVD sourced of the 2nd gen VHS
DVD (VCD) = DVD sourced of a low quality VCD file
DVD (DIVX) = DVD sourced of a low quality DIVX file
DVD (Webstream) = DVD sourced of a Webstream
AVI/ MPG / WMV / ASF / MOV / RM = Lossy Video Formats
FLAC (M) / APE (M) = Lossless Audio Codecs
CDR (X) = Audio CD
MP3 (?) = Lossy Format, Unknown Audio Source
MP3 (DAT) = Lossy Format, sourced of a Digital Audio Tape
AUD = recorded by the audience
PRO = recorded by a professional crew
Maximum 36 points
36 points: perfect (only HD Pro Shots)
>29 points: great
>25 points: very good
>22 points: good
>19 points: average
>14 points: bad
<14 points: crappy
Click here for more Information.